[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: CGI Scripts and Permissions

Useres can only what you (as a script writer) allow them to do.

Killing others processes and deleteing files sounds like passing
arbitrary commands to shells.  That's a bad practice in CGI scripting
anyway.

David.

--
David Zlotchenko                       Phone: (01) (423) 974-6601
Research Services                      Email: zlotchen@utk.edu